How to Help Architects Achieve their Objectives through Clever Design – as part of Indesign’s CPD-Live.
Join Tilt’s Tim Phillips, Anita Panov, Panovscott, James Perry, FJMT Studio, and Luigi Rosselli, Luigi Rosselli Architects on June 3rd as they explore how design works with process and manufacture to achieve optimum outcomes for both single residences and large commercial buildings.
The creativity of architects, when designing custom or bespoke products, relies on the ability of the artisan or manufacturer to translate these ideas into a practical and efficient reality.
Much work and expertise behind the scenes occurs and flexibility and adaptability is a necessity.
Some of the key learning outcomes you will achieve:
At the end of this presentation you should be able to –
- Identify the processes involved with designing new products to achieve aesthetic and practical goals.
- Define what is and isn’t possible, including financial constraints, to bring a new idea to manufacture.
- Be aware of other parameters such as budgets that can influence the design of a new product.
- Familiarise yourself with available processes and materials that can address client and design needs.
- List how to achieve best outcome for a project, site, environment and client when designing or customising various products for particular projects
1 formal CPD point
News stories and ideas hub showcasing the trends, studios and people pushing the creative boundaries of the built environment.