2022 Inde Awards Shortlist
Tilt has been recognised and shortlisted for Indesign Media Asia Pacific 2022 INDE Awards – The Design Studio category!
Our studio redefines what’s possible to create the exceptional. No two projects at Tilt are ever the same, and our studio thrives on working with architects, developers, landscape architects, and artists to create groundbreaking projects that seem impossible.
Established in 2014, Tilt was formed when Managing Director, Tim Phillips, saw a unique gap in the market. Tim saw an opportunity for traditional industrial designer skill sets to support the delivery of integrated architectural and artistic features – applying the industrial design process to expand the possibilities for creatives working in the built environment.
Tilt now employs over 30 people across Sydney and Melbourne offering clients a turn key service for design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Tilt’s multi-disciplinary team works collaboratively with clients throughout all project stages, including concept development, detailed design, fabrication management and on-site installation to successfully deliver each unique project.
Every team member is a specialist in their respective field, designers and engineers collaborating to add value to the process of design for architects and artists.
Since conception, Tilt has worked with both Australian and International clients, to push the boundaries and deliver award-winning projects.
What makes Tilt different?
- Tilt is the only Industrial Design consultancy that specialises in delivering large scale complex projects for the built environment.
- Our practice enables other creative industries (architecture and art) to pursue and deliver outcomes that are not possible within the confines of the traditional industry capability.
- We are expanding the possibilities for architects and artists to deliver functionality and beauty.
- We are promoting a more collaborative approach to design in the built environment, increasing industry capability and delivering outcomes that inspire.
- We are helping to bridge the increasing gap between the vision of the design concept and the reality of the construction process.
- Our process delivers a successful outcome in every project. It adapts based on scale, discipline and complexity, but remains 100% Tilt. It’s integral to who we are and how we bring value to our clients.
- Our process fuels our promise: the built environment, made exceptional.
Congratulations to all the other shortlisted firms, project and products!
To read more News & Media stories from Tilt use the links below.